Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Day Begins....

What is the attraction to two year olds with mornings that are not yet accompanied by sunlight? Four days in a row of 4.45am wake up calls starting with "I want milk". Couple this with the night before pinot cards evening and the repeated phrases of "Where's my airoplane", "Can I have a grape", "Where is the Jam" and the sounds of Bob the Builder as the replacement song call of the wrens in the garden (well I imagine there would be sounds of birds joyfully singing at day break in our garden if the nextdoor cat didn't treat our property as his personal hunting grounds....bloody cats). Anyway, feeling quite sleepy and slave driven at present.
Saw a good movie last night......Into the Wild. Highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

freaky.....saw into the wild on Sunday.....are you stalking me???
Can I go home now....